RODEN-L Archives

Archiver > RODEN > 2009-04 > 1239340992

From: ,
Subject: Re: [RODEN] Jackson Roden
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 05:23:12 -0000

Author: Dorthy01
Surnames: Roden
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.roden/1.9.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I know your post on Ancestry.com is a few years old. However, I'm late coming to the ancestry search. I'm one of Will (William Henry) Roden's granddaughters. i have fond memories of going to the family reunions at Red Oak Grove the first Sunday in August (the only Sunday of the year were allowed to miss church).

I sincerely appreciate all the advance research you have done and am well aware of all the work it took to gather the names, birth dates, and to enter them on the computer.

The reason I'm attempting to contact you is that I note that you have someplace posted a picture of Thomas Benton and Victoria. The string that ties back to that web site has either disappeared from the computer or been broken. Would it be possible for me to get a copy. A scanned image on the computer would be fine.

Thanks! Dorthy

Important Note: