ROBINETT-L Archives

Archiver > ROBINETT > 2004-02 > 1077824583

Subject: [ROBINETT] Re: Robinetts in Europe and Jamestown Virginia
Date: 26 Feb 2004 12:43:03 -0700

Surnames: Robinette, Robinett, Robnett
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/RRDBAEB/91.1

Message Board Post:

I am also a decendent of Allen Robinett born sometime in the 1630 's and died in 1694 married to Margaret Symm. I grew up in Oregon and my Great Grandmother was Vernice Robnett Frum of Brownsville/Crawfordsville OR. What is a more recent ancestor you can trace to? Are you a long lost cousin? I have only just begun the search for additional information I have some, perhaps we should compare notes. You can feel free to contact me at the email listed. Cheers. Jennifer

This thread: