ROBERTSON-L Archives

Archiver > ROBERTSON > 2009-03 > 1237069458

From: Freda Noble <>
Subject: Re: [RBRTSN] Henry and Mary Robertson, Edgefield, S.C.
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 15:22:46 -0800

Thank you! I have some of the info that you sent me, but not all.
My Nathaniel Robertson had a son William Robertson who married
Elizabeth Bonner. William had a brother/sister Francis. The use of
the pronoun "her" in the record with Francis?'s name is confusing. I
don't know if William's Francis was a brother or sister.

I am trying to learn if my Elizabeth Bonner Robertson, born 1793,
was related to William Bonner. He didn't have a daughter named
Elizabeth, but he had a brother Densy? (spelling is messed up on the
census) who may have been my Elizabeth's father. I am looking in
Spartenburg, Edgefield and Laurens, and now Charleston.

William, Elizabeth and their sons Nathaniel J. , Tyre, and John A.
moved to Lowndes County, Al.

Gratefully, Freda Roberson Noble
Gualala Ca