ROBERTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROBERTS > 2010-04 > 1270924218

From: "Lynne Roberts" <>
Subject: [ROBERTS] JEREMIAH ROBERTS AND MARY ANN HARRIS
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 11:44:06 -0700

In my continuing efforts to identify the Robertses of Albemarle County,
VA, I obtained a probate record, dated 1817 in Albemarle County, for
Schuyler (spelled Skiler in the court record) Harris whose daughter,
Mary Ann, was married to Jeremiah Roberts. Evidently, based on land
records, Harris came from Spotsylvania County - but I cannot identify
this Jeremiah Roberts. My family (Morris Roberts d. 1760, St Ann's
Parish, Albemarle County, VA) is full of Jeremiahs including my 2nd
great grandfather.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this man or this family?

Lynne

This thread: