RIVARD-L Archives

Archiver > RIVARD > 2009-11 > 1258505590

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [RIVARD] Cadieux
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 00:53:10 -0000

Author: LindaPaye
Surnames: Cadieux ,Paye
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.rivard/165.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Marilyn

My name is Linda Paye Hoobler and we have David Joseph Cadieux in our family tree site that my cousin started. We were in Grosse Pointe in August for a Paye family reunion and toured the Saint Paul Cemetery and have pictures of the Paye Family,Cadieux and other linked family grave site. We would be interested in comparing info apparently we are resarch the same family members. You can reach me at my email address .

Thanks for your time Linda

Important Note: