RITCHEY-L Archives

Archiver > RITCHEY > 2008-12 > 1228277664

From: "George Ritchey" <>
Subject: Re: [RITCHEY] DON RITCHEY
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 23:12:40 -0200

When you inquired about Don Ritchey, his linage included Isaac Ritchey born
in Snakes Spring Township, Bedford County PA. ( He is also in my
background) Isaac can be traced to Phillip Ritschi, an immagrant from
Switzerland/Germany. He came on a ship Will and Sarah to Philadelphia, PA,
9/18/1727. He settled in Lovettsville, Loudoun County, Virgina.

I am willing to trade information. My informatioon goes as far as Altoona
for some Ritcheys.

George O. Ritchey
1823 Liberty Way
Valencia, PA 16059