RILEY-L Archives

Archiver > RILEY > 2009-01 > 1232466115

From: ,
Subject: Re: [RILEY] James P. Riley on the 1920 Census
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:41:55 -0000

Author: MachelleLewallen
Surnames: Riley, Gernsey, Bricker, Culley, Swearingen, Van Swearingen
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.riley/574.578.581.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you for responding......that was my first posting, and I'm very glad to have connected with a living relative so quickly! Maybe we should move over to our regular email addresses to get acquainted, since we already know we're related. My email address is
Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Machelle Lewallen

Important Note: