RIGSBY-L Archives

Archiver > RIGSBY > 2006-11 > 1163780522

Subject: Re: [RIGSBY] Rigsby vital records
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:22:02 EST

Ken, My grandfather James and grandmother moved to Carter Co. Ky. in 1920.
They are on the census with my mom Mary and son Conard. then they moved to
Scioto Co.( portsmouth, Ohio). They are on the census there in 1930. Then they
moved back to Carter Co. Ky where he died under the name of Riggs in 1942.
That's the name my mom and brother went by.My mom married Lymon Wilburn, (son of
Kirk and Lou Bishop Wilburn). My grandmother Margaret Skaggs Rigsby died in
1948.tHEY ARE ALL BURIED IN cARTER cO. kY. where I am from originally. My mom
was b. 06-20-1911, my uncle was b. 07-11-1915. If you find anything let me
know. I would love to know why my grandfather changed his name and had very
little to do with his family. Suzanne

This thread: