RIGSBY-L Archives

Archiver > RIGSBY > 2006-11 > 1163348707

Subject: [RIGSBY] Rigsby vital records
Date: 12 Nov 2006 09:25:07 -0700

Surnames: Rigsby
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/VSDBAIB/306

Message Board Post:

Howdy all

Here are a bunch of Rigsby birth, marriage, and death
records that I've found in various places.

If you want more information about anyone in here, make a
note of their R-number and go to my main Rigsby page:

http://hindskw.com/KennethHinds/5919.html

On that page are links to all the Rigsby progenitors. The
part to the left of the first dot in your R-number tells
you which is yours. From there, follow the children whose
birth order corresponds to each segment of your R-number
until you get to the Rigsby in question. For example, to
find R05.5.7.1, start with R05 James, then his fifth child
(James II), then James II's seventh child (James W), then
James W's first child (James Walter).

If you have information about anyone here who doesn't have
an R-number, please contact me.

Note: These links all worked at the time I visited them,
but may or may not now. In some cases the target site may
have been rearranged, so you might have to re-search that
site to find the Rigsby records.

------------------------------

HOW TO READ THESE ENTRIES

Ancestry.com births:
date, child name, s/o or d/o, parents, R-number

Ancestry.com marriages:
date, Rigsby, spouse, R-number

Ancestry.com deaths
date, name, birth date and place if known, R-number

SSDI = Social Security Death Index
[note: location is last known residence]
name, birth date, death date
[I searched for birthdates 1900 to 1830.]

KVRP = Kentucky Vital Records Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~kygenweb/kvrp/
date, name, age, R-number

s/o = son of