RIGGS-L Archives

Archiver > RIGGS > 2008-01 > 1200868777

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [RIGGS] Riggs Family
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:39:37 -0000

Author: homeagain113
Surnames: Long, Stubblefield, vaughn, crider, Bechtell, Sarnes
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.riggs/411.565.980/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

this may only be a coincidence but felt I should check it out. My grandfather was clisby riggs Long, son of Jefferson D. and Florence (Stubblefield) Long of grainger county, TN.

Is there a possible family connection and if so, how?
Please contact me at

Important Note: