RIGGS-L Archives

Archiver > RIGGS > 2008-01 > 1200769719

From: "" <>
Subject: [RIGGS] Jessie Melvin Riggs, Rhea County, TN
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:08:39 -0000

Author: juphe
Surnames: Riggs, Thurman, Newby, Smith, Ensley
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.riggs/1722/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My name is Judy Riggs Smith, my father was Johnny Riggs, his father was Gaither Lee Riggs,his father was Jessie Melvin Riggs, Rhea County, Tn, his father Addison Riggs? not for sure on that one, I've got that
Jessie Melvin Riggs M:Dolly Armendy Smith
Their Kids
Sarah Riggs B:June 1887
Oscar Franklin Riggs B:February 25, 1888 D: April 19, 1914
Celina "Clementine" Riggs B:February 13,1889 M:Andrew "Jack" Ensley
Elncle (Will) William Riggs B:January 13, 1892 D:January 22, 1972 M:Rebecca Adaline Newby
Gaither Lee Riggs B:August 11, 1895 D;March 6, 1971 M;Ruthie "Susie" Pauline Frye (My Grandparents)
Armenda Riggs B:1897
Claude Roscoe Riggs B:January 16, 1900 D:December 10, 1960
M:Vesta Tabitha Newby

I would love to hear from anyone that has ANY INF. on any or all of these people.I've hit a BIG BRICK WALL. We are have a family reunion July 5,in Cumberland county, Tn,

Important Note: