RIGGS-L Archives

Archiver > RIGGS > 2008-01 > 1200673806

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [RIGGS] Riggs-West Virginia---Penn.
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:30:06 -0000

Author: MidgeRyan
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.riggs/134.552.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have a tree from a family site that includes extensive Riggs family research. Feel free to contact me for a complete tree on the Plants family and the Riggs researcher who has a tree on our site and that I have a copy of, has an immense amount of Riggs from PA and WV and beyond.

midge

Important Note: