RIGGS-L Archives

Archiver > RIGGS > 2008-01 > 1199368761

From: "" <>
Subject: [RIGGS] Thomas J. RIGGS/BIGGS?, b. abt 1830, AL
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:59:21 -0000

Author: PeggyRiggsKopp
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.riggs/1721/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Can anyone tell me whether this Thomas J. and his family shown on the 1860 AL Marion Co., Western Dist., Pikeville P.O. p. 91 census is the surname RIGGS or BIGGS?

I am trying to determine if this Thomas J. is the same Thomas J. RIGGS shown on the 1850 MS, Tishomingo Co., Southern Div., p. 124B census.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Peggy Riggs Kopp
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~peggyriggskopp/

Important Note: