REVEL-L Archives

Archiver > REVEL > 2002-05 > 1020779896

Subject: Re: revel/riley
Date: 7 May 2002 07:58:16 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/gIDBAIB/39.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

do you think james a. could be rebecca revel's relative? do you have any children for him and his wife? sure sounds like they may be some how or another. guess we'll have to dig, huh?
yes, please stay in touch, this is important to me. rebecca is my ggggrandmother.she is the daughter of joseph john revel and martha white.
not for sure but i think it was jackson county, al. i don't have all my stuff with me, i'll try to locate that info to make sure!

shelia

This thread: