REESE-L Archives

Archiver > REESE > 2009-01 > 1233298062

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [REESE] ggrandmother Winifred Reese m. Earl Olus Martin, IN
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 06:47:42 -0000

Author: lookin4uin2001
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.reese/1302.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

while this posting is over 4 years old my grandmother was a winnifred reese. my real granfather left when my dad was born and at that time she was a krueger but then married an edward reese sometime in the early to middle 1930's i never knew much else she did not talk about it and passed away 4 years ago. the grandfather i grew up with edward reese i also think they may have lived in blue island illinois also back in the 1930's. if ya think we might be related email me at i always have wanted to find my dads side of family.

Important Note: