REESE-L Archives

Archiver > REESE > 2009-01 > 1232079332

From: "Dee H." <>
Subject: [REESE] Rees searchs from Cousin Connections
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:15:32 -0800 (PST)

1.
REES : My great grandfather came from Yarmouth Ontario Canada prior to the American Civil War. The name is Rees, Nelson Rees, Florance Rees, Dewitt Rees,Niles Rees. I know their ancestors were Tories in t ...

2.
REES : DISBROW : HENDRICKSON : MCGRAW : REESE : Seeking information on the descendants of Henry C. Disbrough/Disbrow b 13 Aug 1775 NY, son of Henry Disbrough / Catherine Hendrickson, d bef 04 Oct 1850 prob Herkimer Co. NY. He m Magdalena (Rees) Ree ...

3.
REES : REESE : VAN RENSSELAER : Seeking information on Dominie Nicholas Rees, b. c1670-1700 Holland. Dominie Nicholas Rees was one of 3 brothers, and one went south, one went west while Nicholas Rees remained in the Albany area and ...

4.
REES : I am looking for any info on Cory Entis Rees from the Monte Vista- Durango, Colorado area from the late 1800's. Have his pocet watch and is my great-great grandfather. My Uncle, our family historian ...

5.
REES : I am the great granddaughter of Jenkin Rees who came to Australia, from Pontypridd in Wales. He and his brother were miners and settled in Newcastle Australia. Any contact would be appreciated. c ...

6.
REES : What to find David Hugh Rees Born around 1931-35 in the UK. Lived in Ghana around 1960-65 and worked for the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation ...

7.
REES : RECE : REECE : REESE : REIS : Trying to find the parents of David Reece born 1807, Abram Reece born 1805 and Catherine Reece born 1814. All from Ohio or Virginia or Pennsylvania and Welsh. ...

8.
REES : HARDIK : REESE : SPOOR : VAN HOSEN : The following data was obtained from the "Reese File" at the Schenectady County Historical Society. There was no date, nor a submitter's name on this clipping but I believe it was from the 1930s. ...

9.
REES : HEAMSTRAUT : REESE : REES, Samuel m HEAMSTRAUT, Mariah 05 Apr 1816 Charleston, Montgomery Co. Source: Marriages by Rev. Elijah Herrick and Rev. Calvin Herrick of Charleston, Montgomery Co. N.Y. 1796-1844. Seeking informa ...

10.
REES : REES, Samuel, Capt, 3rd Battalion of Tryon County Militia 1776/77. Seeking any information on him. Parents, Spouse, any children. Thank you. This is all that I have for him: http://www.littellfami ...

[Next 10 Records]

Other REES Genealogy Resources

REES historical documents at Footnote.com - View images of documents including naturalizations, birth and death records, and military records
REES search results at World Vital Records - - Thousands of databases containing a wide variety of U.S. and world records
REES results at MyTrees.com - Pedigree-linked database, extracted birth, marriage, and death records
REES search results at OneGreatFamily - Collaborative online family tree
REES search results at Ancestry.com - more than 1.5 billion records of all kinds
REES search results at DistantCousin.com - directories, death records, alumni and more
REES search results at Interment.net - Burial records and tombstone inscriptions from thousands of cemeteries across the world.
REES search results at MyCinnamonToast.com - Search surnames across thousands of genealogy sites from this central location

Dee H.

I cannot breathe life into you I can only be.

This thread: