REESE-L Archives

Archiver > REESE > 2009-01 > 1232079332

From: "Dee H." <>
Subject: [REESE] Rees searchs from Cousin Connections
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:15:32 -0800 (PST)

REES : My great grandfather came from Yarmouth Ontario Canada prior to the American Civil War. The name is Rees, Nelson Rees, Florance Rees, Dewitt Rees,Niles Rees. I know their ancestors were Tories in t ...

REES : DISBROW : HENDRICKSON : MCGRAW : REESE : Seeking information on the descendants of Henry C. Disbrough/Disbrow b 13 Aug 1775 NY, son of Henry Disbrough / Catherine Hendrickson, d bef 04 Oct 1850 prob Herkimer Co. NY. He m Magdalena (Rees) Ree ...

REES : REESE : VAN RENSSELAER : Seeking information on Dominie Nicholas Rees, b. c1670-1700 Holland. Dominie Nicholas Rees was one of 3 brothers, and one went south, one went west while Nicholas Rees remained in the Albany area and ...

REES : I am looking for any info on Cory Entis Rees from the Monte Vista- Durango, Colorado area from the late 1800's. Have his pocet watch and is my great-great grandfather. My Uncle, our family historian ...

REES : I am the great granddaughter of Jenkin Rees who came to Australia, from Pontypridd in Wales. He and his brother were miners and settled in Newcastle Australia. Any contact would be appreciated. c ...

REES : What to find David Hugh Rees Born around 1931-35 in the UK. Lived in Ghana around 1960-65 and worked for the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation ...

REES : RECE : REECE : REESE : REIS : Trying to find the parents of David Reece born 1807, Abram Reece born 1805 and Catherine Reece born 1814. All from Ohio or Virginia or Pennsylvania and Welsh. ...

REES : HARDIK : REESE : SPOOR : VAN HOSEN : The following data was obtained from the "Reese File" at the Schenectady County Historical Society. There was no date, nor a submitter's name on this clipping but I believe it was from the 1930s. ...

REES : HEAMSTRAUT : REESE : REES, Samuel m HEAMSTRAUT, Mariah 05 Apr 1816 Charleston, Montgomery Co. Source: Marriages by Rev. Elijah Herrick and Rev. Calvin Herrick of Charleston, Montgomery Co. N.Y. 1796-1844. Seeking informa ...

REES : REES, Samuel, Capt, 3rd Battalion of Tryon County Militia 1776/77. Seeking any information on him. Parents, Spouse, any children. Thank you. This is all that I have for him: http://www.littellfami ...

[Next 10 Records]

Other REES Genealogy Resources

REES historical documents at - View images of documents including naturalizations, birth and death records, and military records
REES search results at World Vital Records - - Thousands of databases containing a wide variety of U.S. and world records
REES results at - Pedigree-linked database, extracted birth, marriage, and death records
REES search results at OneGreatFamily - Collaborative online family tree
REES search results at - more than 1.5 billion records of all kinds
REES search results at - directories, death records, alumni and more
REES search results at - Burial records and tombstone inscriptions from thousands of cemeteries across the world.
REES search results at - Search surnames across thousands of genealogy sites from this central location

Dee H.

I cannot breathe life into you I can only be.

This thread: