REESE-L Archives

Archiver > REESE > 1998-12 > 0915122770

From: <>
Subject: Re: [REESE-L] REECE, Jesse
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:46:10 EST

Tom,
I have a Reese line also, but not the same that I know of. However, in an old
email that I saved from Sandy Huff at (several years old)
I found the following:

"Looking for the Reece line of NC:
David born c 1690s
Solomon b. c 1720s
Abraham b. 1 July 1750
Jesse b. 1784
Lee Nathan b. 1855
Rosa b. 1884
I have more dates, spouses, etc. if needed. Sandy in Tampa Bay"

This was her line of course. I also found another old email from Bill Huff
back in Jan of 1996. He descends from Mary Huff b. July 1, 1754 and Abraham
Reece, Sr. m abt 1771.
He named as their children:
Daniel m. Rachel Hadley they had seven children (not listed)
Eli Reece m. abt1795 in NC Elizabeth Wells 6 children
Joel reece m. Sarah Martin Jan 14, 1804 Surry Co.,NC 5 children
Abraham Reece, Jr. m. Dec 29, 1802 Surry Co , NC Ruth Hadley nine children
wife #2 Mary Owen
Thomas Reece b. Apr 1, 1793 m. Jan 5, 1814 to Pheriba Thornton 10 children
Levi Reece
Simon Jesse Reece 17 children
Jemima Reece m. John Dobbins 12 children
\Mary Reece m. David Walker 2 children
Keziah Reece m. Richard Walker 7 children
Sarah Reece m. Simon Marshall 10 children
He provided some dates that I left out. If this is your line and want more
and can fill in the blanks.
He also provided his address. If you want it, email me and I will send that
separately. Or you might try this email address:

Hope this helps.
Teri

This thread: