REDFERN-L Archives

Archiver > REDFERN > 2001-10 > 1003031638

Subject: Re: Redfearn, Redfern, Redferin, Redferrin, Redfearn, Redferring
Date: 13 Oct 2001 21:53:58 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/2cCBAIB/161.3

Message Board Post:

I recently discovered some partial information on the james Redferin line from N.C. I live in northern middle Tennessee and have been researching my family's geneology, without much luck, for the past few months. If there is any information that you can share with me that may be helpful in making a connection with my family and possibly yours, I'd really appreciate it and would like to pass it along to the rest of my family. Thank you

Anthony

This thread: