READ-L Archives

Archiver > READ > 2008-02 > 1203523208

From: "" <>
Subject: [READ] READ, CHARLES H. - Fort Lauderdale
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:00:08 -0000

Author: jillbernice
Surnames: Read
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.read/1141/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My great-grandfather, Charles H. Read, who was born in Nottinghamshire, England was living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida between the early 1920's and 1931 when he died. He was a builder. His re-marriage in 1924 was to Cora Lee Jones and they had a son. I am eager to know more about my great-grandfather and would love to receive any information about him, his work or his family. Thanks.

Important Note: