READ-L Archives

Archiver > READ > 2008-02 > 1203020212

From: ,
Subject: Re: [READ] Connection between Andrew Read of Gillingham and WilliamReade m. Susannah Hayme of Weymouth, MA?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 20:16:52 -0000

Author: James_Mosvick
Surnames: Reed, Root, Silliman, Hicks, Coleman, Colman
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.read/1139.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I do recall the Reed surname and will check my records.

Please read about the lost records of the Second or North Society region spanning the period 1770 - 1802 in Connecticut at http://home.att.net/~CoventryCT/MissingRecords.html

where I believe our family information was lost for our Jeriel Root b. Dec 31, 1780. No knowledge of his siblings or parents. He was married to Sarah Coleman. Gershom Silliman, Jeriel Root and Joel Hicks all married sisters, Polly, Sarah, and Phebe Colman of East Coventry, near Hartford, CT and lived near each other in Stark County, OH.

Important Note: