READ-L Archives

Archiver > READ > 2008-02 > 1202572778

From: ,
Subject: Re: [READ] Read family in Attleboro, MA
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 15:59:38 -0000

Author: dicee500
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.read/1121.2.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Margie,

I'm having trouble posting this reply for some reason. Hope you get this.

I am sure I've got additional information you can use. I've got a very busy week coming up but will get back to you as soon as possible.

You had some information in your note that will help me also. Thanks!

Diane

Important Note: