READ-L Archives

Archiver > READ > 2008-02 > 1202000471

From: ,
Subject: Re: [READ] READ: Virginia, North Carolina, Mississippi, Texas
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 01:01:11 -0000

Author: Judi7136
Surnames: CROXTON, Robertson, Thompson, Mobley, Read, Miller, Brown, Cunningham, Vanlandingham, Stover, Reed
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.read/627.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Noting the names all the names you are researching which include READ and PENDRY, can you assist me in any way?

Mordecai Mobley married Dorcas Read, daughter of Harmon Read and Mary Pendry. Do you have any information on Dorcas, Harmon, or Mary.

All I have is that Docas was born 1738 and died 11 feb 1808 in Neuse NC.

Thanks in advance!

Important Note: