RAYBURN-L Archives

Archiver > RAYBURN > 2010-12 > 1292529062

From: "" <>
Subject: [RAYBURN] Edward C. Rayburn from Arizona Vietnam Veteran died 1976
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:51:02 -0000

Author: smfishbaugh1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.rayburn/458/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Searching for any info on Edward . He was born 12-20-1948, we believe in AZ
He died on 1-23-1976 in the Phoneix AZ area.
We was in the USMC and was wounded in Feb 1968, sent back to SD Calif to recover, before moving back to AZ. Had half his face shot off, looking for place of buriel or any next of kin. We are trying to get his name added to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, DC, in regards to his war injuries of which he never recovered.

Important Note: