RAYBURN-L Archives

Archiver > RAYBURN > 2010-12 > 1292157084

From: Roger Rayborn <>
Subject: Re: [RAYBURN] Lucretia (Loucrecy or Creesee) Grantham Rayburn ofMS/LA
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 06:31:24 -0600

I am not sure this is the right Calvin Rayburn, but...

There is a Calvin Rayborn living in Marion Co, MS in 1900. (50 miles N of
St Tammany Parish).

He was living with his wife, Sarah. They were married about 1886.

Her son, George Pace is also living with them.

This Calvin was born in Nov. 1833, so the age is correct.

It shows his father b. in Tennessee and his mother in GA.

I thought they were both born in GA (Mark Rayborn and Rhoda Watts)

The 1910 Census for Purvis, Lamar Co, Mississippi shows Sarah as a widow.

Roger A. Rayborn -
Project Manager - Rayburn DNA Project
http://home.mchsi.com/~r165/home.html
Researching ANDERSON, GRAY, HOOK, INGELS,
JACKSON, MADDEN, NASH, PACE, RAYBORN
[RAYBURN], ROBERTS, RUBART, RUSH, SCHOLEY,
SEWELL (SOWLES), and WINEINGER
In - Illinois (Hancock, Henderson, and Warren Co),

Iowa (Taylor and Page Co), Pennsylvania (Greene Co)