RAYBURN-L Archives

Archiver > RAYBURN > 2010-12 > 1292122355

From: ,
Subject: [RAYBURN] Lucretia (Loucrecy, Creesee) Grantham Rayburn of MS/LA
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 02:52:35 -0000

Author: LilyCB
Surnames: Rayburn, Grantham
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.rayburn/457/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Need death info. on my 2nd-great-grandmother, Lucretia Grantham, born abt. 1848 in Mississippi. The records/information I'm seeking pertain to her DEATH & BURIAL location only. I notice some folks list her as dying around 1900, but no one has attached records to their trees to verify this date. I would like to know also if she is buried in St. Tammany Parish, LA area or elsewhere. I've been doing exhaustive online searches here, on FindAGrave.com, the LDS site and Footnote to no avail. She was married to Calvin Rayburn and they lived in MS and LA. I am their 2nd great-grandaughter. If anyone knows Calvin Rayburn's date of death and where he is buried, I'd like to know this also. Thanks in advance.

Important Note: