RATLIFF-ESQUIRE-L Archives

Archiver > RATLIFF-ESQUIRE > 2000-10 > 0972681367

From: <>
Subject: Re: RATLIFF-ESQUIRE-D Digest V00 #6
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:16:07 EDT

Buzz, we have sent you an invitation to the "Ratliff's of Kentucky"
(Sanders-Ratliff) family site that we have created for our immediate family.
You will find the marriage license and marriage certificate for Jim Sanders
and Louisa Ratliff in the File Cabinet on this site. We thought that when we
put those in there that we were also sending them to the Rugs Rats site, but
were to green to realize they weren't there until just now. There is also a
few pages we copied from the "Sanders Family of Eastern Kentucky" book that
we found when in Pikeville. You are welcome to download/copy-move any or all
of these that you like. We got in touch with the lady who wrote that book
and now have a copy of it (350 pages) and there are alot of Ratliff's in it.
When get to digesting it, we plan on posting all of the Ratliff information
we find.
Mike and Tena

This thread: