RAMSAY-L Archives

Archiver > RAMSAY > 2012-01 > 1327107558

From: ,
Subject: Re: [RAMSAY] Ramsey Family Tree
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 00:59:18 -0000

Author: JKing9926
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.ramsay/350.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Allen Hazelton Ramsey is the son of Aquilla Ramsey and Hannah Hazelton. Aquilla Ramsey (1768-1831) died in Knox County, Indiana. His place was on the east bank of the Wabash River above the Ramsey Rapids. He had a Knox County License to operate a ferry just above present Patton, Wabash County, Illinois. Aquilla Ramsey's brother was my 4th Great-Grandfather Allen Ramsey (1764-1845), who was born in present Harford County, Maryland and died in Wabash County, Illinois. The names of the parents of Allen & Aquilla Ramsey remain unknown. Email me at for more information.

Important Note: