RALEY-L Archives

Archiver > RALEY > 2003-11 > 1068762165

Subject: Re: [RALEY] Raley Family history
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:41:01 -0800

HI,

No, I don't know JS Raley's parents.

I think Richard's email is

Happy to hear from you,
Michelle Raley

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:10:38 EST writes:
Hello Michelle. How are you doing. I am fine. This is From the Danny
Raley with the email. My computer email was shut off for
awhile but now we are using AOL. Do you know what my Uncle Richard
Raley's email is, i seemed to have lost it. Have you found anything new
on the Raley's yet, I am still looking for John Spencer Raley parents,
can't seem to get past them. I am going to send for John's Civil war
pension file soon. If you have anything new or useful would be interested
in it. gotta go kids to tend to. Bye Danny

This thread: