RADER-L Archives

Archiver > RADER > 2010-08 > 1282507791

From: "" <>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 20:09:51 -0000

Author: irvin148
Surnames: Rader
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.rader/7.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,
My name is Mary and am looking for Rader family that started in MO and fanned out to at least CA.

My Fathers family came from IL or IN and one Uncle went to CA and said to later became a DR. His name was George Curtis Rader.

Some family members was George Curtis, Marion, Jasper, Lyman L. and my Father was Lawrance Layman (Jit).

If you have any information on them I really would like to talk with you.

Thank you

573-686-7889

Important Note: