RABY-L Archives

Archiver > RABY > 2003-11 > 1068727088

Subject: [Raby-L] Re: Pierre Rabby/Raby from Limoges France, Alabama and Louisianna
Date: 13 Nov 2003 05:38:08 -0700

Surnames: Cain, Rabby
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/0dBBAEB/197.1.1

Message Board Post:

I have quite a bit of information on the Cain family that includes all the siblings from Joseph Cain and Julia Turner; Joseph Stillwell Cain and Elizabeth Rabby and many other branches. You didn't mention whether decend from Joseph and Elizabeth. If so, I even have a photograph of Elizabeth that was taken late in her life. Last Spring, I visited Mobile with the purpose of obtaining information on this family. All articles on old Joe Cain were copied from the books and newspaper articles at the Mobile library. Quite a few newspaper articles exist since he started the Mardi Gras. Contact me via email and I will provide more information.

This thread: