Qualls-Quarles-L Archives

Archiver > Qualls-Quarles > 2010-03 > 1268629746

From: Ken Whittaker <>
Subject: Re: [QUALLS-QUARLES] My Qualls Line back
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:09:06 -0700 (PDT)

Keith,

My Quarles line also goes back to John Quarles who married Jane Mallory, a daughter of Roger Mallory.  Your line then continues with John Quarles who married Ann Grayson, and my line goes to another of John and Jane Mallory Quarles' sons, Roger Quarles.

I'm noticing that later, your line shows marriages with an Allred and a Cantrell.  Does your line go through Overton County, Tennessee, at that time?

Ken Whittaker