QVDPROJECT-L Archives

Archiver > QVDPROJECT > 2001-06 > 0992120552

From: "Allan Raymond" <>
Subject: Re: [QVDPROJECT] Countess Maria Iliana Kottulinsky - married ornot?
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 22:02:32 +0100

Hi Steven

Thanks for pointing out the error. It should have been so obvious as Marlene had
even posted a query to me about Countess Ileana Kottulinsky and the possibly bogus
marriage, she had gleaned the information from one of my royalty web pages.

I had already done the search for Baron van Innes on a number of search engines
and nothing came to light.

Allan Raymond

http://www.btinternet.com/~allan_raymond/Monarchies_of_Europe.htm
FreeBMD - putting birth marriages and deaths on the Internet
http://FreeBMD.rootsweb.com/