QVDPROJECT-L Archives

Archiver > QVDPROJECT > 2001-06 > 0992030463

From: "Allan Raymond" <>
Subject: [QVDPROJECT] Countess Maria Iliana Kottulinsky - married or not?
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 21:01:03 +0100

Hi

We've gone through the rhetoric stage for justification of this new list, so I
would now like to put it to the test regarding one of Queen Victoria's
descendants.

Somewhere over the last couple of months I must have come across information that
Countess Maria Iliana Kottulinsky (b 1958) ( granddaughter of Princess Ileana of
Roumania) was married to a Baron Noel van Innis. Unfortunately I can't regurgitate
this source and would to know if anyone has access to this same information?

Allan Raymond

http://www.btinternet.com/~allan_raymond/Monarchies_of_Europe.htm
FreeBMD - putting birth marriages and deaths on the Internet
http://FreeBMD.rootsweb.com/

This thread: