QUINTRELL-L Archives

Archiver > QUINTRELL > 2010-07 > 1278082758

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [QUINTRELL] Quintrell Family Website
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 14:59:18 -0000

Author: quintrell142
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.quintrell/11.2.5/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am the wife of James Richard Quintrell . His DOB was 1 - 26 -1948 . He had a brother . Gerald Quintrell . I think his His year of birth was 1949 or 1950. Their father was Carl David Quintrell .DOB .unknown .His age was in the very early twenties at the end of world war two . I don't know his but I think his father was Charles Quintrell , this is really unknown ,I am trying to find a link . I do know this family went back to Cornwall . Any help you can provide I would appreciate . Wanda Leann Quintrell

Important Note: