QUINTRELL-L Archives

Archiver > QUINTRELL > 2008-06 > 1212593384

Subject: Re: [QUINTRELL] Thomas Quintrell = Jane 1744
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 01:29:44 +1000 (EST)

Peter,
Work on my book has been very slow lately, partly because I need
another visit to Cornwall for material at CRO. Also for personal
reasons. And because I have been very active in other areas. Such
as my current visit to FHL - I am writing this from the Plaza
Hotel, next door.

However, that visit to Cornwall is booked, starting 6th
August. I do hope to connect all Quintrells down to
about 1837 (somewhat later on a few lines where I have
corresponded with people interested) and show that they
all stem from one common ancestor.

I've also been waiting on material from CFHS, which I
can certainly get when I am in Truro, probably 7th
August, if that is a day when they are open.

I'm currently using not-too-satisfactory webmail and will be
stuck with same until I get home in October. So my communications
are liable to be sporadic for the next few months. Actually I
need something different for email, since I travel around half my
life.

I did get your later email with correction.

Best,
Ken