QUINTRELL-L Archives

Archiver > QUINTRELL > 2008-06 > 1212359526

Subject: Re: [QUINTRELL] Thomas Quintrell = Jane 1744
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:32:06 +1000 (EST)

Peter,
I have the Thomas that married Jane Varcoe as the son of John
Quintrell and Thomasine Thomas baptised 30-5-1726, Veryan. The
son of Edward certainly fits better chronologically.

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to check my sources on this
and won't be until I get home (to NSW) in October.

Assuming, for the moment, that you are correct, I have Thomas
baptised 18-10-1718 St Agnes near Truro, son of Edward Quintrell
and Mary Grose who were married 1-11-1707, St Agnes near Truro.

Edward was baptised St Gerrans 14-1-1676, which fits well with
your theory. I have more on his ancestry if you need it.

Best,
Ken