QUINTRELL-L Archives

Archiver > QUINTRELL > 2003-03 > 1047558134

From: "Lesley Anderson" <>
Subject: RE: possible origins of surname QUINTRELL
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:22:19 -0500

Hello all! I am researching my family name of Quantrill - the rumour was
that they were Hugenots. Has anyone heard of this? My Quantrill's lived in
Finchley, and area. I have been concentrating on my other lines, so more on
the Quantrill's later!

Lesley Anderson
Researching Quantrill, Chard in around London and