QUEEN-L Archives

Archiver > QUEEN > 2000-02 > 0949628559

From: O Eugene Queen <>
Subject: [QUEEN] TN Queens
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 20:42:39 -0500

Oops,

Before I put the cat out, here's why the interest in TN:

Bill is looking for some 1828 TN Queens and I'm interested in info
regarding the Samuel Queen of Whit (what's the full name?) County, TN,
1830 census pg 37.

Bill's people:
Francis Queen m. Elenor
...Ann (b. 2-10-1828 TN)
...Sarah G. (b. 2-11-1833 TN)
...James (b. 1836 TN)

then:
...Martha (b. 1836 IL)
...William (b. 1841)
...Mary (b. 1843)
...Margaret (b. 1847)
...Richard (b. 1848)

If the Samuel Queen of 1776 (in Haywood, NC 1820 & 1830) is mine, then
good chance that some of his kids, in addition to Alfred of 1810, went
into TN. My Alfred came back to NC, but I bet the other young'uns
stayed. If the Joseph Queen of Haywood 1830 census was born ca 1740 and
showed up in 1820/30 with grown kids; bet some of his kids went to TN
instead of to NC.

Just picking at straws.

Gene

This thread: