QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2012-01 > 1327883462

From: Fran LaChance <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Pierre Girard Presse - Marguerite Deschamps
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 19:31:02 -0500

here's all the information that PRDH has on Pierre.

PIERRE GIRARD PRESSE Status(es) : Illegitimate
Birth : around 1735
Death : 1809-07-01
Burial : 1809-07-03 Trois-Rivières

First marriage : 1760-04-21 Trois-Rivières
with
MARIE MARGUERITE DESCHAMPS LALIBERTE
Father : ADRIEN DESCHAMPS LALIBERTE
Mother : MARIE MARTHE BECHET SANSOUCY
Family

D'APRES LE LIBELLE DE SON ACTE DE MARIAGE, ON SUPPOSE QU'IL S'AGIT D'UN ILLEGITIME

The note says that after the marriage that "one supposes' that he is illegitmate.

Fran

The Future is as Great as the Promises of God