QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2011-10 > 1317764101

From: "D" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] info
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:35:01 -0400

Hi Joe,
That is so true. The informants sometimes don't know what they don't know.
I've been wondering if you checked with the church (for Marie Charron)
listed in that gedcom the other lister sent to you. Armed with that info
and the actual name used you could then go to the town clerk - there may be
a specific location mentioned in the church record. Just a thought.

Deb