QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2011-10 > 1317665637

From: "Joseph LaCross" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] info
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 14:13:57 -0400

Hi Doreen

Thank you for your quick reply. My wife and I went to Famham a number of
years ago. We stopped at Church there and spoke with a priest and he had
boxes of info. He went right to box with the name Babin on it as this is the
right name. When they came to Canada some people kept Babin and some changed
to LaCroix.
Thank you again for your information,have a great day,Joe