QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2011-10 > 1317644354

From: "Joseph LaCross" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] info FAHAM location in Ontario
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 08:19:14 -0400

Hi Stella

Thank you for your quick reply.My wife and I went to Faham where we found a
lot of info on my grandfather, this is where we found that our true name was
Babin not LaCroix. On the way home we stopped in Brandon to look up my
grandmother Mary Charron, nothing there.

Again thank you for your quick reply, Joe