QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2011-04 > 1301964983

From: Dessaulles Beaudry <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Fernando Vachon & Estelle
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 20:56:23 -0400

Hi Renée
Gave another shot this pm.
Les mariages des comté de Beauce, Dorchester, Frontenac up to 1946 by
father Gérard-Eloi Talbot.
No sign of any marriage for Fernando- and Estelle.
As you may know these repertoires are called ''from father to son'' on a
family basis.
No sign of this mariage.

>From the Ste Marie, Beauce, obits I give you the following which may be or
not of interest to you:
29-5-1893 40 days J.Napoléon s/o Philéas + Marie Leda
Vachon-Pomerlaeu
23-2-1917 6 y 1mo. Rose-Virginia do
17-2-1917 9 yrs Appoline Graziella do
22-12-1917 3yrs 4 mo Anna Amanda do
13-2-1917 15 yrs Béatrice Antoinette do
24-6-1924 14yrs J.Donat Michel Jules Aimé do
1-9 1906 5 mo Gabriel Fernand do

That is seven (7) siblings not making it to adult age .
four in the same year -- 1917

and last: 29-5-2004 Blanche Vachon daughter of Philias Vachon and Marie
Vachon-Pomerleau age 98y 2 mo

Cheers
Dessaulles