QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2011-04 > 1301867846

From: Dessaulles Beaudry <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Fernando Vachon & Estelle
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:57:26 -0400

Hello Renée,

BMS 2000 does not give a clue as to the marriage you look for,
By writing on Google VACHON and AVIATION you will find some family
history
if you can manage fench
Site Internet :
http://www.historiatv.com/emissions/l-aventure-francaise/305318633-famille-vachon/

Site Internet :
http://www.historiatv.com/emissions/l-aventure-francaise/305318633-famille-vachon/

If and when I have a chance, I will seek the marriage in the DROUIN indexed
microfilms, having the date and the parish

Have a good day

Dessaulles.