QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2010-07 > 1279996738

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Need your help please.
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:38:58 +0000
References: <COL101-DS237A53E597AE9A7CDDDF2AD0A30@phx.gbl><COL121-DS17F75991C4B5C4EA39F8C4DCA30@phx.gbl><COL101-DS14FC414A5422841D143AB6D0A30@phx.gbl><COL121-DS7E71CBAB6D36598F7FF6ADCA30@phx.gbl><COL101-DS23F93DE7EF0DAFA28BBAA5D0A30@phx.gbl>,, <COL121-DS86343AC5368D8777F6193DCA40@phx.gbl>, ,<COL101-DS8F8ED9BA110FA4E72EC57D0A40@phx.gbl>,<COL106-W49470CB7E283A5A797A27DB0A40@phx.gbl>,<COL101-DS176FB4CFF64FA1F81FC2B6D0A40@phx.gbl>

Just to clarify a small point re baptisms; Fannie Christina, born 9 Sept 1888 was baptised in December of that year. The Wales child born 1 Sept 1888 was baptised in October of the same year. If the dates were wrong for the birth and Fannie Christina had been adopted by the Wales family, then this infant would not likely have been baptised a second time two months later. The Wales infant is not Fannie Christina.... sorry.

Doreen