QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2010-07 > 1279911796

Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Need your help please.
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:03:16 EDT

Hi Margie,

There are four or five parishes in Knowlton that are listed in the Drouin.
If you can give me any clues ... her first name and whatever surname she
might have used, her most likely religion .... it would help and I'll be
happy to take a look. The child might have been listed as Illegitimate and
parents "unknown" which could be a dead end unless you knew the child's first
name.

Jackie Hostage

In a message dated 7/23/2010 2:47:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,