QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2010-01 > 1264002247

Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Strange marriage entry - Pierre CHORET 1686
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:44:07 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2010 12:07:36 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

That is very unusual, to name two children the SAME name!!! I had nine
kids, but I still thought up nine different names!!!

Do you see any other relatives/ancestors in this line that might have this
name? so that it would be a family name or something??? Perhaps the family
called these brothers by different names, too, but they were both christened
using Pierre...

Sounds like the old Bob Newhart show. "This is my brother Darrel and this
is my other bother Darrel."

Bob

Robert Evans Page
7th great-grandson of Robert Pagé de Quercy (c1641-1718)

This thread: