QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2010-01 > 1263973443

From: "Sue J" <>
Subject: Re: [QUEBEC] Strange marriage entry - Pierre CHORET 1686
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:44:03 -0500

Hi Mas,
So far, I have not come up with anything unusual. I have gone back into the
registers where the children were baptized and getting more children. I
only had 3 children yesterday and now I have several more. I haven't found
the second Pierre - yet. I can send you the .jpg marriage if you would like
to look at it. It was just so strange to come across this as I was filling
in the info for my direct line. I like to get siblings for each generation
of my direct lines. I find that sometimes the families merge. Both my
grandmother and grandfather, on my mother's side are direct ancestors to
Pierre's parents. I go through two of their children. Once grandchild
marries into the COTE lines (my grandmother) and another marries my (Roture
dit) BELISLE lines (my grandfather). LOL
Sue