QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2009-11 > 1257437874

From: Russell Dorr <>
Subject: [QUEBEC] planete genealogie Web Site
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:17:54 -0800 (PST)

Good Morning:

I am a subscriber to this Web site which is entirely in French. I am not a very good reader of French - I just heard my grandparents at home. Anyway, I am unable to reach the GEDCOMs to search the databases all at once like I once was able to do. I've been trying to figure it out with the help of Tommy Turcotte of that site with no luck. Is anyone a subscriber who can tell me in English how to get to all the GEDCOMs (Tommy said it was Tous Les GEDCOMS) so that I can search them all at once? (I can get to the individual databases.)

Here's the URL:

http://genealogie.planete.qc.ca/

Thanks,

Bud Dorr