QUEBEC-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC > 2009-10 > 1254419870

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: [QUEBEC] AUBIN/PARADIS
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:58:49 -0400

Good afternoon
Thank you for the quick response to my first request. Here's another on I
posted in 2006 and still looking for verification.

I have Victoire Paradis marriage Jul 25 1928 to Thomas
Aubin at Ste-Alexandrie (Montréal). "Paradis descendants by Linda Dube & The
rep. de Ste-Alexandrie+

Then I have Victoire Paradis d/o Thomas & Marie
Chamberland to Joseph Robichaud 26 Jun 1921 St-Gabriel,
Rimouski, Québec (Rep. Rimouski Co.) It says that Victoire was widow of
Thomas Aubin
when she married Joseph Robichaud 26 Jun 1921.

Can someone please check her marriage in 1928 that date must be wrong if she
was a widow of Thomas when she married in 1921
Thank you for your help.
Renee

This thread: